Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Multiple Intelligences

Multiple Intelligences results

I did try and make a hyperlink to my results but it will not show up.

My results showed that I was a Kinaesthetic, Intra and Inter personal and logical learner. I believe the results were pretty spot on with how I like to learn. I am a very active learner and learn by doing the skill. I do prefer to study by myself but love socializing. I much prefer number equations as it make a lot more sense to me then reading a word equation.

I would love to do this activity in the classroom especially with core classes such as maths and english to identify strategies that would be effective to the learner that would engage them as in most cases students are either stronger in English or Maths not both.

No comments:

Post a Comment